I have laughed so much today that my cheeks ache. We had so much fun looking for the dishes. Mr. D. has since informed me that it isn't the dishes he hates, he doesn't like that we only have 4 of them. He also told me he hates our hodge podge glassware as well.
We went to the Old Tyme Pottery. Nothing caught our eye there. I did however find 24 plates/bowls for the kids in my class to eat their snack on. We went from there to a variety of other stores. I fell head over heels in love with these dishes.
Mr. D. informed me that he would rather drive a pink car than have to eat one meal off of these dishes. I told you it was a funny day. I also liked these dishes-- but again I was the only one.
Mr. D. liked these dishes.
However, he wasn't 100% sure, and we have a motto of "if it isn't a yes- it is a no". So, we decided to give up the dish search and start the fish search. We went to the fish store where we saw lots of great things. My favorite PetSmart employee- Hannah was there. She helped us to pick out a new filter for the tank, 2 fish and a baby shark. We also ran into the lady who fostered Brady until we adopted him. All in all, we are no better or worse off than we were before.
3 comments:
I really like the last one. black and RED are two of my colors.. my second choice would be the third set
The other two sets look FUN!
Yesterday I read the post below to Linda and we laughed out loud! So funny.
Glad you had fun today even though you didn't find them.
I love the paisley! What do men really know anyway?
Post a Comment