I am copying Stephanie and revisiting a Thursday 13 from a year ago-- my revised version is in Blue. This is a list I made last October of things I needed in my fall wardrobe. It was actually 14 things- because that week- I didn't get my list done until Friday.
1) a smaller pair of jeans (yeah!) I have plenty of jeans.
2) a black turtle neck Oh yes- I still totally need a new black ribbed turtleneck!!
3) a new sweater I need more than one as I retired several last year.
4) a new pair of black shoes Yes, and I really need comfortable black shoes for work.
5) a new pair of brown shoes I no longer need these
6) some cute boots-- maybe in pink Yes, I want boots- but more like brown cowgirl type boots.
7) a few new pairs of striped socks.. fun ones! I need to find matches for the socks I do have.
8) a lightweight jacket I still need this.
9) new undies Who doesn't need these.
10) a cozy pair of fall pajamas Always
11) a sweatshirt (that is not sports related) I no longer need this.
12) something dressy for the fall holidays This would be nice to have
13) a cute fall headband This too
14) new fall skin care and makeup! yes, my skin is already dry dry dry!
No comments:
Post a Comment