Friday, September 19, 2008

Wii (aren't so) Fit

Today, I got my Wii Fit. All other obligations had to be put on the back burner. I love it. I played for 25 minutes. Mr. D. is on there now. I like the games. I am not sure if I will get "fit" by doing it. But it will be fun trying to. Per Wii Fit, I am 58 and Mr. D. is 51.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are 58 that would make me 78..wow when I said I was walking like my great grand mother I didn't know I was so close to her 89 years.....

Anonymous said...

I am so so Jealous! I can't stand it. I can't wait to play. If I had read this earlier I would have stolen a ride with Jody and Larry to the ham. Have fun. I don't know what 58 and 51 are, but good on ya. SF