Saturday, September 27, 2008
do unto others
Today was spent doing things for other people. My mother has broken her foot and I went to help her do some things. Mr. D. mowed her yard. I helped her by bringing her some things to do if she gets bored- magazines, books, crocheting. I also brought her in her groceries for the week. Of course I must report that I could not stick to her list and brought her more than she asked for. I took her to my Grandfather's house. I cleaned his apartment and did 4 loads of his laundry. We picked up Mr. D.'s favorite BBQ for dinner. Then I went for a visit with my Grandmother. I went to put a few little scarecrows on my Daddy's and other Grandfather's graves. We visited for a little while longer and then we drove home. I know I will sleep well tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
and we all THANK-YOU both of you so much for all you did. You both are so wonderful to take time out of your lives to help all of us...you touched our hearts as well as our lives today!
My goodness! You are so busy!
But how sweet. :)
And I'm sorry about your mom.
Post a Comment