Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Brady-inator

So, I have been wanting something for about 6 months now. It was kind of pricey so I have been hesitant. Then today, I just couldn't resist anymore. I bought this.
Now some of you are thinking- what is it? This is called a furminator- and in short it is a doggy miracle. It is a tool used to remove the loose undercoat of the dogs fur, thus helping with shedding. I came home and went to work on the unsuspecting Brady.
About 15 minutes later--- this is the scene from the porch....
Crazy HUH?? I know- It is a lot of hair! I continued on for a few more minutes and by the end I was able to 1/2 way fill a plastic grocery bag with hair. I then treated Brady to a doggy shower. We used a new shampoo and now Brady is not only clean- but smells clean as well. It turns out we really did have a 30 lb dog, and the extra 57 unexpected pounds were hair just waiting to be furminated. Just kidding!!

I just love love love my happy, clean, lovable, playful, silly, fun little (ok- big) puppy (ok-dog)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow! I can't believe all of the hair that came off Brady.. boy I bet he feels so good now... fresh and clean. His skin never felt so free.... and breathable. All of that extra hair may have caused part of his allergies. He may have been allergic to doggie hair!

Meredith said...

That's cool!