Here is a picture of the girls and my brother Mike enjoying a camel ride. Kaleigh had a great time at the zoo.
Here we are on the train. Alice was afraid she might fall out and wanted to be held tight. She loved the ride once it took off.
DonovanEden and Parker
I didn't get a picture of me, Julie and Caleb. Mike, Dawn and Kaleigh didn't go on the ride with us. After the ride we headed over to the new kangaroo exhibit. And then to feed the Lorikeets.
We ate lunch and then took a few rides on the carousel.
After our rides, we enjoyed some time in the water area of the Children's Zoo.
We got all clean and dry. Alice and Eden wanted to do a few more things. They wanted to take a giraffe picture for Meghan. They also wanted to play on this rope spider web. Eden thinks her Dad should make one if they were to have a Halloween Party.
After this, everyone went their separate ways. Alice fell asleep before we got out of the parking lot. Eden and I stopped and had sonic on the way home. We came in and put Alice in the bed. Eden and I just hung out. Once Alice woke up, we went to mail something for Mr. D. and to the grocery store. We came home and made Stromboli for Mr. D. The girls had PB and J. and I had leftovers. We also made mini chocolate chip cookies. Then we got showers and into Pajamas. It was another fun day.
Now- when Mr. D. came home he asked Alice about the zoo. Here is what she said- I had to write this down. "We saw camels. We saw a tiger- a white one. We saw monkeys and we saw a lion. We saw birds and kangaroos. The kangaroo died." So there you have it- Alice's version of our day. The dead kangaroo is about the fact that they had a kangaroo hide in the exhibit that you could feel and Alice drilled the zoo lady all about how it died. She was very sad about it's demise.
3 comments:
another fun day captured!
I am tired just reading about all you guys have done. You are the WOMAN!
I love a good foam party.
Post a Comment