Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday 13: thirteen pictures from my first evening with Eden and Alice

Having fun at the little table.


Alice was nice enough to prepare our gourmet dinner. All 3 of the girls wanted pizza rolls and Mr. D. wanted a frozen french bread pizza. Alice is quite the chef!


Eden in a heated game of Jenga with Mr. D.

This little table is so fun that they even ate their dinner there.
The much loved Moonsand. Yes, it lived up to all of Eden's expectations. More fun with the moonsand. This went on for about an hour.Alice looks a one of the photo albums that her Mom sent. Brushing teeth is so much more fun with the new toothbrushes and toothpaste.





This is a picture of the girls pretending to be asleep. I think Alice is being very funny with her scrunched up face.




Eden in her extreme close up.Alice in her extreme close up.
This is a picture of Eden and Alice having a pillow fight. They were being so silly that I wasn't sure this whole going to bed thing was going to actually happen.

This is a picture of the girls actually asleep. Eden fell right to sleep and I rocked Alice for about 15 minutes and she was out too. I put her into the bed and she didn't even wake up. They are such sweet little angels.





3 comments:

Tiffani said...

I know you are so excited to have everyone around this week! Have so much fun!

I will miss you. You'll be so busy, I won't even know what to do with myself.

Meredith said...

How wonderful. I know you are enjoying this so much!

Anonymous said...

Adorable kids. They are so lucky to be staying with you. Have a great time everybody. Shopping Fairy