Saturday, July 19, 2008

the day the girl's went home

We started today off with a lazy morning of just hanging out. Then Mr. D. went to play golf and the girls and I went to see Kit Kittredge the American Girl movie. Here are some pictures of the girls at the movies.
We also did something SUPER fun at the movie theater. We went in the photo booth. Anyone who reads the Freckled Nest already knows how much fun a photo booth can be. (I love reading this blog every day!! If you haven't read it, check it out!!) Kelly is even going to have a photo booth at her wedding. How fun is that!! Here are our photo booth pics.

It was SO much fun!! Sweet Alice fell asleep during the movie so we just came home after. Eden and I finished doing the laundry and then we packed everything up. We went to dinner and to their house to drop the stuff off. Then we went to the airport and picked up their parents. We went back to their house and told them how wonderful the girls were and about all of the fun we had.

After that, Mr. D. and I went to the grocery store and picked up anything we could possibly need. We made a vow that we are not leaving the house tomorrow. Then we came home and cleaned a little. Now we are watching TV and relaxing. We certainly miss our little ladies already!!!

No comments: