Friday, July 18, 2008

fun Friday

Mr. D. took off with me and the girls today. He planned out entire day for us. I got up and made breakfast for Parker, Eden and Alice. Julie and Caleb joined us. After breakfast, we watched the rest of Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. Julie, Parker and Caleb went home. Mr. D. then took us to a local lake where we fed ducks and played on the playground.
Being a million degrees with 1000 percent humidity, this didn't last long. We came back to my house and had lunch and our daily rest time. After the resting, we went for a special treat at Sno Biz. The girls LOVED their first shaved ice experience.

I was amazed to see that the price of this treat is still $1 which is what it cost when I was a kid!


After our treat, we came home and played with Parker and Caleb for a while. I cooked a super crazy dinner consisting of lots of different left overs. It was choose you own dinner night. The girls found it very amusing. Then it was baths for the girls, and showers too. They love to do both and I say the cleaner the better. They got on their PJ's and Eden taught me how to play the computer game Mahjung. Alice did my hair and colored lots of pictures to hang on the refrigerator. Then we gathered up all of the laundry that still needed to be washed. My little helper loved doing this project.


Tomorrow is our last day together. Their parents land at 6:20pm. Mr. D is playing golf in the morning. They girls and I are going to be busy tomorrow... stay tuned to see what we will be doing.

No comments: