Thursday, July 17, 2008

a few funny things

I just had to share a few funny things from this week. I didn't have 13 to share, but I wish I had them all on video.

One thing was last night. Donovan told me that he really wanted to get his mom and aqua globe. He was very concerned about their plants at home, which I later found out- they don't have houseplants. I asked him what an aqua globe was and he recited the entire commercial. It was hysterical. It was like a little Billy Mays.

Another funny thing is that the girls and I were watching many episodes of Paula Deen today. Every time her recipe would call for onions, they would start screaming for me not to look at the onions and they would turn away until she was finished. It was cute.

Also, while watching Paula Deen, Eden kept saying this looked good, or that looked good. Then when I would tell her what some of the stuff was (like calamari) she would be totally grossed out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TO FUTHER THE STORY ON THE AQUA-GLOBE...ACCORDING TO EDEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO PURCHASE ONE ... YOU CAN JUST MAKE YOUR ON BY DECORATING A BOTTLE AND FILLING IT WITH WATER...TURN IN INTO THE PLANT AND IT WILL BE SAVED FOR NO COST.