Saturday, July 12, 2008

six and a half hours of non-stop fun

Today, we spent 6 and a half hours at the local science museum. It was a lot of fun. Everyone had a good time and I think we did everything there is to do there. Here are some pictures of our day. I am posting a lot of pictures because Alice and Eden's parents are checking the blog daily from Europe and I want them to be able to see their sweeties. We are staying busy and having fun!!
Donovan on the bed of nails. Eden on the bed of nails.KaleighDonovan meets Spiderman.
Eden and Kaleigh play in the water.

Alice playing with blocks.After lunch- Dippin dots
Meghan and Eden at the IMAX- Dinosaur Alive.
Meghan and Alice at the IMAX.
Eden and Alice dancing.

Donovan digging for Dinosaurs.
Eden in the dinosaur pit.
Sweet little Alice.
Donovan, some random kid, Mike, my Mom and Eden playing on the piano.

Kaleigh playing with huge light bright.
Kaleigh playing with a starfish.Alice looking at a fish.
Eden showing off the jelly fish that she found.
5 minutes after we left the science center.
8 minutes after we left the science center.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me go with you guys today! I had so much fun, just like always when we hang out!

Anonymous said...

those are some really cute kids!