Monday, June 16, 2008
oh what a night....
This afternoon, I went to the grocery store for a few things we needed. I then came home and worked on cleaning the shelf in the garage that holds my stuff. Meghan and Kelly came down and I made cheese sticks for us. We snacked on those and I finished cleaning my shelf. Julie, Parker and Caleb came over. After they left I taught Meghan how to make Rice Krispie treats. We made those and took some to a new neighbor. Then Kelly and Meghan stayed for dinner. We laughed and had fun. At 8pm, Mr. D. and Kelly went to the store to see about a new Wii game. Meghan and I went walking/running. We came back and enjoyed some refreshing water and Rice Krispie treats. Now I have showered and read 3 magazines. I am headed to bed. It was a great afternoon, evening and night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds like a lot of fun!
Did you forget anything?
Post a Comment