As many of my loyal readers know, I constantly struggle with a certain closet in my house. If not, just search closet in the little blogger search window. Knowing I am getting ready for my special visit, Meghan came over last night and today to helped me. We took EVERYTHING out and sorted, classified, and dare I say- threw stuff away. I felt like someone on a tv show for being a pack rat. I really couldn't believe how much CRAP I have accumulated, and that it all fit in such a small space. Thank goodness a certain co-worker of mine is having a yard sale and accepting donations. So, with Meghan's help, I am proud to say that for the first time (probably ever) in this house my closet is 100% organized. My guest room looks incredible and I am glad because the girls are coming tonight to bring some of their things. I can't wait!!!
Stay tuned for the night we clean out my clothes closet- we are going to play what not to wear!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment