Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday 13: thirteen things I wasn't expecting that happened today

1) TMI-warning... I did not expect that the bra I was wearing should have been taken off and immediately thrown away. It didn't fit, I was miserable all day, it will never be worn again.


Now, wasn't that some information that YOU didn't expect!!


2) I didn't expect that my least favorite lunch would be served in the cafeteria today... and no, I didn't bring a lunch today.
3) I didn't expect to get a phone call from the police this morning. It wasn't for me, but at my cell number. If I ever meet this Cynthia Chambers- I am punching her.


4) I didn't expect to get a Tahitian tattoo today and for it to be so funny.


5) I didn't expect to be face to face with a lizard this afternoon, but it was on the other side of the window pane. I got a very good view.

6) I didn't expect Tiffani to come and spend the afternoon with me.

7) I didn't expect that when I was trying to come up with a new way to make potatoes, that the Paula Dean show today was all about potatoes.

8) I didn't expect Paula to say she was "happier than a June bride on a feather bed"-but I thought it was funny.

9) I didn't expect to watch the whole show and the food listed in the info (hash brown potato casserole) was never made in the episode.

10) I didn't expect to have to ask my dinner guest to bring trash bags.

11) I didn't expect the Wii to be dead!!! Yes readers, D E A D!!! (I sent Mr. D. a text that read "Houston- Wii have a problem!)

12) I didn't expect that the Wii could be Wii-vived.... But we did it!!!

13) I totally didn't expect Tiffani to actually leave "after one more song" on Guitar Hero... either of the 8 times she said she was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is a Tahitian tattoo? Does that mean it comes off with the shower?