Sunday, June 15, 2008

we've moved

I can not tell you how AMAZING our stay was while at the wedding. I told Mr. D. to sell the house and then we could live in the suite at the hotel forever (in true Dylan McKay style!). It was simply breathtaking. Everything about the room was top notch. We had our own private glass enclosed balcony. There were flat screen tv's and gas fire places in the living room and bedroom (not that anyone would want a fire when it is 99 degrees out). The room had an infinity tub and an awesome shower. I took 2 baths and 3 showers while I was there, which was a time frame of 22 hours. It was great. On Saturday we ate breakfast and headed to the pool. I had just completed reading the forward in my book when it started thundering and lightening. So, we went back to the room. I took a shower and got the gross awful sunscreen (I threw that kind ways) off of me. As soon as I was done, the sun was out so it was bathing suit and sunscreen back on and off to the pool again. We swam in the pool and sat in the hot tub and then swam some more. It was a very relaxing day, following a super fun night and we were home by 3pm.













No comments: