Tuesday, June 10, 2008

it's a BOY...

.....and a girl and a boy and a girl and a boy and a girl and a boy and a girl!!!
Last night, Meghan, Kelly, Parker and I went to catch some tadpoles. Of course, we waited until it was to dark and didn't have much luck. Parker loved holding the flash light and seeing what was (or wasn't as the case was) in the net when I pulled it out of the water. Megan got I think 4 for her class and I got 2 for mine. I was thinking all night about how ridiculous it was that I couldn't catch the tadpoles. There are so many that I assumed I would get 10-15 of them by just skimming the net in the water. No such luck. Then I thought that maybe they went to the bottom of the pond since there was a storm coming. Anyway, I went back out this AM and it was very clear as to why I couldn't catch the tadpoles. This picture is really zoomed in. They are a little bigger than a grain of rice, but not much bigger. I was expecting something much larger when I formulated my plan of waiting until the tadpoles are bigger and catching them for relocation. I can barely see these little guys, but less catch them all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how funny!