After the shower- I came home and met Mr. D. who had just returned home from the car wash. If you know Mr. D. be sure to ask him what happened at the car wash! Anyway, we went to the grocery store and got lots of food for the house. I think we may have been out of everything. We then met Matt at Cozumel Grill for lunch.
After lunch I (FINALLY) met Donovan on the web cam. It was so much fun. I also got to see my sweet Kaleigh and my brother as well. Donovan was mostly riding his smart cycle - but it was fun just seeing him. I am looking forward to more chats.
Tonight, we had Natalie and Jesse over for dinner and wii-ing. It was "restaurant night" here. Everyone got to have whatever they wanted cooked on the grill. Natalie had steak and I had ribs. Jesse had ribs and chicken wings while Mr. D. had a little bit of all of the above. I made baked beans, Texas toast and homemade mac and cheese for the sides. We also had symphony bar brownies and ice cream for dessert.
We were able to borrow Matt and Julie's guitar and were able to play co-op mode in the Guitar Hero Game. I played bass and Jesse played guitar. Here is a picture of us playing.
We also played classic Mario 3, classic Tecmo Bowl, and Super Mario Smash Brothers. It was a jam packed fun filled day for all!
1 comment:
wooo! what a day and night you guys had!
Post a Comment