Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wii had a neighborhood girls night

What started out as an innocent "hey, would you and Kelly like to go out to dinner on Friday" turned into a fun fun neighborhood girls night. There are 4 count them 4 teachers from my school that live on my street. Kelly, Meghan and I were going out to dinner on Friday. We ended up at the only restaurant in town I ever seem to eat at- yes, you guessed it readers Cozumel Grill. I don't remember who had what, but it was so very yummy. Afterwards I invited the girls back to play Wii. Julie got home from her night with her children and hubby at the Chuck E. Cheese. She came over and played to. It was very impromptu but so much fun. Sometimes the most fun evening as the evenings you didn't plan for. We had a blast. Here are some pics of the girls playing. Kelly and Meghan are boxing.

Here is Julie playing Dance Dance Revolution.
If anyone else would like to join in on the fun- there is a house for sale in the neighborhood. You never know when another girls night might break out on a moments notice.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I love boxing! I want my sis to get DDR so I can play it.