Saturday, March 1, 2008
yesterday...
Yesterday I got an awesome surprise. I got to spend my afternoon with one of the neatest kids I know, Parker (2 1/2). I have known Parker since before he was born. I picked him up for our school and we came to my house to let Brady out. Then we drove back to school where we met his dad, brother, mom and Mr. D. for my school's 1st annual chili cook-off. Even thought I do not eat chili, (I got sick from it once) I had a super fun time. I ate way to many desserts. I got to see some of my friends that I do not normally get to see. It was just a fun family night. Then when we were coming home- I was surprised again because Parker wanted to ride with me again. Since I still had one of his car seats, Mom and Dad said O.K. and off we went. We all thought it was funny that with gas over 3 dollars a gallon- the 6 of us had 4 cars there all going home to the same place. However, that is life and we couldn't have coordinated it any other way (sorry environment!). Once we got home, Parker wanted to play Super Mario Galaxy so we played and chatted with Julie and Matt. Caleb (10 months), Parker's little brother was pulling up on the furniture and cruising around. He is such a good little one! I love them all! When it was time to leave, Parker stayed and played for a little while and then went home. As an added bonus- we are going out with their family again tonight to do something fun. I can't wait to see what it will be! Yesterday was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment