Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday 13: thirteen random facts

1) A kid in my class today suggested I should be in a commercial. I asked for what and she told me "hair lotion".
2) I just finished watching season 1 of Lost on ABC.com.
3) I had yummy Mexican food for dinner.
4) I have introduced Jenga to my class and they LOVE it as much as I do.
5) My Parent/Teacher conferences are all over- YEAH!
6) I am basically 1 week away from Spring Break- and have not made 1 single plan.
7) I desperately need to clean my cell phone and hook up the new to me (Mr. D's old) blue tooth.
8) Today was the first afternoon this year that I got to wear my Yellow Box flip flops-- and my how I missed them! (and my how I need a pedicure!)
9) Mr. D. has 102 of 120 stars on Super Mario Galaxy.
10) It may snow and ice here this weekend which is crazy since today was in the 60's-70's.
11) I have comfy new Pajamas!
12) I swear I am going to plan Daffodil bulbs this year- because every year when they pop up in other people's yards I wish I had planted them the year before.
13) Tomorrow is Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Apparently great minds think alike seeing as how both of ours blogs are about randomness! Great idea!