This is the most snow in one winter that we have gotten since we moved here almost 7 years ago. I remember more snow when I was a child- or maybe there was just lots and lots of pictures of the same snow. However, I do remember it being in more quantity that what we have now. Today- the big snow just looks like a little bit of powdered sugar sprinkled over everything. It is also 19 degrees out as I am posting..
brrr!
3 comments:
there was a few more snows when you were younger, deeper ect....that lasted for days...that is why you have on different clothes in the pictures...
This country's weather is nuts! I can't believe y'all got snow - the Dallas, TX area got a foot!
I would be more than willing to share. We got about 8 inches over the weekend on top of the 3 or 4 inches from earlier in the week.
Post a Comment