I finally found a cute dress to wear to the wedding next weekend. The best part is I got this little gem for a steal (save money). The strap had come unstitched at the seam. They were basically giving it away. A needle and thread and 2 minutes later - just like new! Now I just need a pair of cute shoes....
6 comments:
So what color shoes (strappy sandles) are you going to wear? You did find the steal of the year!
I am thinking silver or black.
I love it! You are so terrific. I too am wearing a black dress. Mine is not a pretty as yours. It has a beige sash. I would love silver strappy sandles. what is Tony wearing? Shopping Fairy
CUTE!
From Leah
I have some cute black shoes. . .and LOTS of silver ones (every wedding I've ever been in I needed silver shoes--so we're talking about 5 pairs of silver shoes!!) Feel free to come shop at my Shoe Boutique :)
Hey girl - I totally think you should wear your Christmas gift with that dress... not that I have any invested interest or anything...
Post a Comment