Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm camera ready

I got a webcam today. I can hardly wait to use it to talk to my Nephew Donovan (and anyone else who may want to talk to me via webcam). I talked to my friends Meghan, Kelly and Tiffani tonight. I signed up for yahoo messenger for my chatting purposes. I feel so technologically savvy. I went to the store and bought it with very little assistance (OK- I was on the phone having Mr. D. read me internet reviews). I came home and installed it all by myself. I figured out how to download the messenger and everything. The hardest part was finding semi-good lighting so that it doesn't look to grainy. So here I am world...lets talk.

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

Now that I have set up my Skype, Big Bunny and I have been chatting online since he is gone. We will have to skype since yahoo does not like me.

Meredith said...

Oh my word, you will have so much fun talking to Donovan. Think of how funny and cute he will be! He'll have you cracking up all the time. That's awesome.

Sandy D. said...

Mer- you and Stephanie should get cams so you can see your doodle- live every day!

Meredith said...

I totally agree!