ok, here goes the mother in law is buttin in......I love the way your hair was cut in the picture you had on the blog a few weeks ago. My guess is that was about 2001. You were holding your nephew in the picture. We are most excited about seein your Mr. tomorrow. Wish it was you too.
4 comments:
are you giving your hair to locks of love again?
ok, here goes the mother in law is buttin in......I love the way your hair was cut in the picture you had on the blog a few weeks ago. My guess is that was about 2001. You were holding your nephew in the picture. We are most excited about seein your Mr. tomorrow. Wish it was you too.
like you had it cut at Mikes wedding!
the new bob!
not cut?
I loved the picture of your hair short...Cute!
Post a Comment