
Seven years ago today, the funniest kid I know came into this world. He won my heart instantly. Here is a picture of us when we first met when he was about 3 months old. I know what you are all thinking- my that was a super cute hair cut. hahaha. Donovan lives a million miles away. I think about him and miss him each and every single day. I am always looking forward to seeing him again! Happy Birthday Donovan Troy! You are my #1 favorite (and so far only) nephew!
3 comments:
Cute little fellow. I do like your hair cut there.
I cannot believe you said that about the hair. Yes it truly is an adorable hair cut, a picture to bring with you, when the time comes. Are you ready???? Your cookies look wonderful. Mr. B. is a "crispy" cookie type. or I would try them. we have no phone service and spotty cable and dsl so you have not heard much from us. we do love you. Shopping Fairy and Mr. B.
So special is the bond between aunt and first nephew or niece!
Post a Comment