1) My class is going on a field trip to the park tomorrow. It is one of my favorite days of the entire school year.
2) I bought a new book that I haven't started reading yet. It is the new Oprah book club book titled The New Earth.
3) I can"t figure out how to turn the underline thing off. I think it is so funny.
4) I just figured it out :)
5) Brady is getting a new cousin tomorrow. Keep checking Meredith's blog for pictures.
6) The bake sale raised lots of money for the people who lost their home to a fire.
7) I bought not one...but 2 new dresses tonight (more on this later..).
8) Mr. D. is asleep on the couch but pretending not to be. He is snoring, but every once in awhile tunes in and tried to discuss the tv shows with me like he has been watching all along. It's SO funny!
9) I am getting my toes done on Saturday- and the friend I am going with has never had a pedicure. I am so excited for her... and me too!
10) The same friend also wanted me to go with her for a haircut on Saturday.. but I freaked out and so I guess I am not ready for the short hair yet.
11) I got my cell phone bill today and last month I sent 412 text messages and received 386 text messages. I am glad we switched to the unlimited. This is currently my favorite form of communication.
12) Go here to see a super cute and oh so tiny baby. You'll love the pic. She is wearing a bib that is like a million times bigger than she is.... SO cute!
13) Despite the daily stresses and bumps in the road, I have has a really fun week. I am so happy with all of my friends and how much fun I have had with them this week. Everyone has just been so much darn fun! I have probably laughed more this week that I have in months. My house has been filled with people off and on just hanging out. I love it! (Oh, and the cutie pie next door has started calling me.. it is so funny!! )
No comments:
Post a Comment