I'll never tell....Have you gotten too lazy to type your own blogs? :)
Yes, I am totally getting too lazy to type my own blog.. haha. Maybe that could be a Thursday 13. Thirteen reasons why I convinced Tiffani to start her own blog so I didn't have to type my own. :)
right foot
yours are the one with the shorter pants....I would know those cute little toes anywhere
You are soooooo hilarious!
Yes, all of those who guessed are correct- my foot is on the right!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'll never tell....
Have you gotten too lazy to type your own blogs? :)
Yes, I am totally getting too lazy to type my own blog.. haha. Maybe that could be a Thursday 13. Thirteen reasons why I convinced Tiffani to start her own blog so I didn't have to type my own. :)
right foot
yours are the one with the shorter pants....I would know those cute little toes anywhere
You are soooooo hilarious!
Yes, all of those who guessed are correct- my foot is on the right!
Post a Comment