Friday, April 25, 2008

dinner of mystery

Tonight Mr. D came home and announced that he had chosen where we were going for dinner. I got to invite Meghan and Kelly. Meghan is sick, Kelly went. Here are the clues we had.
1) It was in our city
2) It was cheap
3) We could dress casual
4) They have french fries (this turned out to be false)
5) That I had eaten there and that we also had eaten there with friends.

Click here to see the top notch place we ate at.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Yes they do have french fries...they are exremely tiny and most people call them has browns but both THE D and I know thry are really tiny fries.
2. What was your choice of food?
3. What did all of the others have?
4. Will you be going again soon?

Tiffani said...

How did you ever convince him to take you to that lovely dining establishment? And did you enjoy it? And why couldn't you invite me? I'm so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! Never thought of it as a dinner place. . .may have to try that.