Saturday, April 5, 2008

94 cookies


This morning, I was going through my box (pile actually) or clipped and hand written recipes and I came across this recipe I got about 2 years ago from a mom at my school. She had made the cookies at a school function and Mr. D. told me he liked them. I tracked down who had made them, got the recipe and threw it in the box and forgot all about it. Today, I resurrected the recipe and baked up some yumminess. The mom didn't write down how many cookies the recipe made-- well, the answer is 94. It just kept making cookies and making cookies. There are pretty yummy. I shared with the neighbors. It was a great thing to do on a rainy day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow lots od cookies!


What happened to the Thursday 13 this week..you know we all live to see this every Thursday...if you need a topic I am sure your readers will be more than happy to help you out with a load of suggestions!

Jackie said...

oohoohooh, what kind are they and if they are really good, I want the recipe. Love cookies!

Sandy D. said...

Momma (and Tiffani and Natalie) - I just didn't get to it this week.

Jackie- I will totally share. I will post it soon. One of my all time favorite recipes is one you shared with me :)

Jackie said...

Thank you. I also think I know which one you are talking about....glad you like it. We all love it too.

The Dales said...

Oh those looks so good I am about to drag myself down to your part of the country! You go girl!