This is a picture of Brady with his favorite toy. This is the only toy he has that he will fetch consistantly (ie. actually bring back to be thrown again). I was in the kitchen loading the dish washer and he was wanting to play fetch. He won.
This is the rock that a friend of mine put infront of my passenger side tire as a joke yesterday. When I tried to go forward it wedged in and the car wouldn't go anywhere. I thought I had a flat tire and got out and saw the rock. I had to back up, unwedge the rock and then get out and move it. I got back in, called him on the phone and he was laughing hysterically! Funny guy!!!
This is fried chicken I made on Thursday. I have been trying to replicate chicken that I made when my cousin was living with us. Mr. D. is always saying "I wish you would make the chicken like you did when Shane lived here". The thing is I have no clue what I did when I made it that was any different than the usual. So, I was trying again... It was pretty good, but he said it wasn't as good as when Shane was here.
This is the piece of art we bought for our home on the day we closed on the house. It is the motto of our home.
These are the lily pads growing in my pond. I don't know how they are blooming through all of the yucky algae. I am not looking forward to cleaning it out!
These candles I LOVE.
This is the best gift I have ever received. I have no clue what is in it, but my brother sent it to me for Christmas. I love this seasoning.
This is the wren nest in the eve of my house.
This is the little seed holder where I feed the wrens in the nest above.
This is a clothes hanger that Brady took off of our bed, took into the guest room and put it on the bed there. Now that is pretty random!
1 comment:
When we're down this summer, I'll make you a big batch of the Zing on a Wing and the Beal Street Bliss as well. Glad you enjoyed them!
Post a Comment