One thing that you may not know about my hubby is that he can be incredibly fun and romantic. I can tell that he missed me while he was on his trip. This morning he announced that we were going somewhere very special today. Of course I asked a million questions- none of which he answered. All I knew was that it was some where we had never been and that he found out about it on the Internet. It was a local botanical type garden that had a scarecrow walk. People created scarecrows and we had to vote on the one we liked the best. Here are the scarecrows that we saw. It was fun walking through the park looking at the different scarecrows and just being together on a nice fall day.
Afterwards we went home and had lunch. If I had known where we were going I would have packed a picnic to take with us. But anyway, we ate lunch and caught up on the shows we had not watched all week. Later in the day we went to Costco and to the grocery store. We picked out 3 pumpkins at the store. We came home and cooked Fajitas together. It was such a fun day. I am glad to have him back from his trip.
1 comment:
I am so glad the two of you took the time to enjoy each other today!
Post a Comment