A little girl in my class made me a new purse on Friday. This new purse contains a cell phone, lip stick, eye shadow, a picture of Brady and a picture of me and her. This is way less stuff than in my last purse entry. I love it!
I also think this is a pretty cute purse. I am most impressed by the cell phone. With all of those numbers I am certain you would be able to reach anyone on earth and in outer space....wow!
2 comments:
That's pretty much the cutest thing I've seen all week. Is this the same girl I know about... the one "from ENGland"?? :)
I also think this is a pretty cute purse. I am most impressed by the cell phone. With all of those numbers I am certain you would be able to reach anyone on earth and in outer space....wow!
Post a Comment