I told my friend Karen about my Thursday 13 idea on Tuesday. She suggested that I call it "thirteen reasons you might confuse me with a senior citizen". My hubby has been out of town all week. He is in our Nation's Capital and I have been all living the single life. Here is a list of 13 things I did this week that I wouldn't normally do if he had been home.
1) On Monday, I went to bed at 9pm.
2) I watched Heroes when it actually come on television. This is not a show we normally watch together so I usually watch it after school and never at the actual time it airs.
3) I sleep diagonally in the bed.
4) On Tuesday I ate dinner at 4:30pm.
5) On Tuesday night, I did yoga for a half hour.
6) I slept with the TV on all night long.
7) I cooked things that only I would eat.
8) I reorganized the kitchen (see post titled 27)
9) Argued with the dog multiple times every night about why he is not allowed to sleep in the bed. (usually my hubby just says "NO" and that is the end of the discussion. My "no" must sound to Brady like a maybe)
10) The temperature was no where near the "acceptable zone".
11) I didn't sleep with the fan on.
12) I slept with rollers in my hair.
13) I didn't watch any of the shows we watch together so that when he comes home we can have a DVR filled weekend. So, I had to watch things like Lifetime TV, Sunset Tan and Oprah.
3 comments:
When we're old and our hubbys are gone, we should live together, we would make a perfect pair! What you described is my secret self!
I must be the youngest "senior citizen" ever---your list sounds way too much like my everyday life :)
look child I am 52 and I just work, drive home, bath, food (could be anything that doesn't require time) court tv, animal planet, discovery, (get the idea!)pay bills (weekly), a little phone time and little net time then sleep...sleep...and start over again...what am I, a double senior?
Post a Comment