Wednesday, October 3, 2007
27
While cleaning out my cabinets tonight I found 27 lids without anything to match them to. I have had a most productive afternoon. I got off of work at 3. I got home around 3:45. I started by cleaning out the pantry and organizing it. Then I moved on to the storage containers cabinet. I relocated these, as well as my random unused appliances. I organized the storage containers into canvas bins. I cleaned out the refrigerator. I loaded and unloaded the dishwasher. I completed all this in a 2 hour period and then I went to eat Mexican food with my friend Leah and her sweet baby Reid. He was as sweet and cuddly as ever. I came home and finished straightening the kitchen. I pack my lunch for tomorrow and now I am finished working for the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You sure got a lot done! Wish I could get that motivated!
I bet granny would like to have the 27 lids. I feel certain she would either have a use for them or thinks that someone else will have a use for them ....someday....
Maybe you could start your christmas shopping early and just wrap them as a gift for an unnamed person..(granny)
I must have the bottoms to those lids you have. I get so aggravated when I go to put something in a container and then can't find the lid. So then I have to put it in something else and have to wash the first container. Next time I will just throw it away.....or mail it to your granny.
Post a Comment