Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's a post about pets!!

Look at his eyes. You can tell a little piece of heaven has just been dropped for him. He is in wonder and amazement! Yes, it is Girl Scout Cookie time and Brady got his first taste of the year of his favorite Do-si-dos. MMMmmmmm!! They are my favorite cookies too!


That was not his only good luck of the day. He also got a special new friend. This is Leo.

Sometime in life, you just have to cut out middle man, the stuffing, oh and the plastic eyes.Which leaves you with something equally as wonderful- and fun with a lot less danger and mess.

The result is one happy boy!! Meanwhile, life in the tank is full of excitement. The babies are just swimming around.


The Momma and Papa fish are taking care of the little ones. It's neat watching the co parenting. I have researched the species and this is how they roll. They are aggressive fish and have proven so by killing all of the other fish in the tank. So, we are left with Momma, Papa and lots and lots of babies. They are much more fun and I really like the fish now. It keeps me busy I guess.

5 comments:

momma said...

Will they kill the babies when they get big? Or when new babies arrive? What color are the parents?

MOMMA said...

Oh yeah I forgot to say Brady was ever so cute. I to am enjoying Girl Scout cookies. This year I choose Trefoils old fashion shortbread cookies. These are very good severed with Chug chocolate milk. Yum!

Jackie said...

Gosh, I didn't know all fish don't eat their young. Now what are you going to do with all the fishy. I know give them away as birthday presents, isn't Linda's coming up soon.

Mrs. Mullen said...

Sandy, I love your baby fish...how cute! I'm surprised the mama and papa fish are taking care of the babies, usually fish eat their babies and you have to seperate them soon after they hatch! Now I want a fish tank, lol.

Linda said...

lOVED THE STUFFING AND THE EYES ! This is the best. Cute red hair on Riley. Love you, be well, Toots