Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Groundhogs day... again

Still no baby. Thought we were going to get some action by now, but we wait. Yesterday we hung out in the room until after lunch and then took the walking tour of Wellsboro- mostly by car. It's in the low 20's here and this southern girl is NOT getting out in the cold. I will post some pictures soon.

I must say that I was shocked that there wasn't all day coverage of Groundhogs day on the Pennsylvania TV this morning. I am sure it's a much bigger deal in my mind that it actually is. We would have gone- but we can't risk being too far away since the whole point of us being here now is not to miss the birth. I hope the seeing of his shadow doesn't mean 6 more weeks of this pregnancy. Everyone is ready to get this show on the road. I am going to the Dr. with her today, or Mr. D. is- we haven't decided yet. Maybe both.

No comments: