Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday 13: my life in 13 numbers

6 - the number of Kleenex boxes I have gone through since coming down with the yuck on Saturday.

2 - the number of packages UPS delivered to my house today.

22 - the number of days until Donovan and Kaleigh get here.

512 - the number of days since I have seen them.

80- the percent Russell is coming to the PapaJohns.com Bowl.

3- the number of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that I have consumed as meals this week.

11- the number of school days left until Winter Break.

2- the number of little girls I can't wait to see on Saturday night.

3 - the number of days until I suspect the nutcrackers will be out and arranged

4- the number of social events we have been invited to so far this holiday season.

2 - the number of things I have thought of that I wish Kim would make this holiday season. Peanut butter and Ritz dipped in chocolate (for Jimmy) and corn flake candy (for me!)

1- the number of my wise men in need of repair.

40- the percent chance of snow for us on Saturday.

No comments: