Wednesday, December 9, 2009

slow movin'

Christmas is coming along- but seems like an uphill road. We are decorating- slowly, but surely. I am trying to spread the Christmas throughout the house so it doesn't seem like over load. Here are a few pictures to show our progress.

The holiday plates are on display.

The Nativity is set up, complete with the pregnant Mary.

Here is a scene from our bedroom. Yes, those temporary firework pictures from July are still up. Maybe in the new year we will get out new pictures in the frames. I don't see it happening in the next couple of weeks, but maybe.

I put the ornaments on the tree tonight, but haven't tied the bow yet- so it's not blog ready. As for the nutcrackers................................................. maybe I will figure that mystery out tomorrow.

In the meantime, I am shopping, cleaning out the nursery, moving the guest room into the office room, planning and prepping. More photos later!

3 comments:

momma said...

you can't find your nutcrackers?

Meredith said...

Very pretty bedroom! In the new year you will have your BABY to put in those frames! :)

Emily said...

I love your nativity!