Tuesday, December 1, 2009

and she's back

I am feeling much better- not 100% but at least 80% so that's great. I am planning on going to work tomorrow and I can't wait to see all of my sweet little kids. I hope they have missed me as much as I have missed them. I realized how sick I must have been today when I looked out the window and saw the light up reindeer in the yard. I remember Clark (Mr. D's December name) putting the lights up, but realized I never went our to admire his handy work. That was Sunday. Tonight, I ventured out into the elements to check it out and he did a very nice job this year. Thanks Clark!

Another someone who was glad I am feeling better is Brady-rific. This is a picture I snapped of him this evening. He cracked me up just sitting at his food bowl waiting for dinner to be served.
I guess nobody cooks like Momma does. I did feel well enough to cook us some form of a dinner tonight- baked potatoes and garlic bread. It's a start. I served up some peanut M&M's for dessert. Nothing but the best for Clark and I. As for mister sitting at his bowl, the usual dog food with a small dollop of sour cream and bacon on top. Spoiled, I know.

Thanksgiving is all a blur now. We had a great time and of course made our big announcement. It was so funny in that Mr. D. was a nervous wreck until it was over. I could feel the stress radiating off of him and have never seen his desire for something to be so perfect. It was sweet. He made a movie, which I can't post here because it has way too much identifying information on it to the public eye. Sorry :( If you aren't in the know, believe me it was quite precious. Meredith was the first to figure out the deal-e-oh, or at least the first to say something out loud. I believe her words were "Holy Crap" but again, it's all a blur and I may be wrong. Meredith.......... clarification here............. Anyway, there was lots of screaming and hugging all around. I remember being so proud to show off that baby's sweet face on the sonogram part of the movie. It was a fun night. Mr. D. and I were no where near each other, so I don't know what happened on his side of the room. I will never forget how good it felt to finally let that cat out of the bag. Before we left Atlanta, Mr. D.'s mom gave me Henry's bib to bring back with the new baby next year.

Meredith and I went to the BabysRus. It was SO fun! She gave me tons of advise and was able to think of things I have never even thought of. With Henry only being 4 months old, this is all still fresh in her mind. She is one proud Aunt already. I bought the first real thing for the bambino. It is a sleeper thing that will fit nicely in the hotel. Meredith and I think it will be nice and it's much smaller than a pack and play. Meredith picked out a few precious sleepers for the sweet girl.
It was great! I can't wait to see the little lady in these. Speaking of cute clothes, when I got home, Meghan had left these for us.

One things is for sure, this is one well dressed baby already. They are all hanging in her closet waiting.
OK- since I am on a total rant of baby blogging, I guess I will continue on. The car seat and stroller have been ordered and are on their way here. I will let you know that the name of the pattern of her car seat is called Giselle. I thought it was very fitting for this Patriots family!

2 comments:

momma said...

cute outfits, they look just like they are waiting to be filled by a sweet little one!

The Dales said...

I'm SO excited for you both! She is going to be one spoiled girl (and that's the best way to have them!)! I'm tickled PINK!