Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

If I were to make a list of all of the things I am thankful for today, thanksgiving would be over before I could type, edit and publish the list. But I will tell you this. I can not remember a Thanksgiving where I have been more happy. In the last 31 days, my life has gone into a whirlwind. In the next 74 days, it will turn into more of a whirlwind.

We are adopting a baby girl!!

We are using this Thanksgiving time of the year to share the news with all of our family and friends. We are so happy, and overwhelmed, and thrilled and nervous at the same time. My cheeks hurt from smiling.

We are truly thankful!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

So happy for you both! You are blessed and so is your baby girl.

momma said...

that cheek hurting smiling must be contagious because I have the same thing for the same reason! I hope to never be cured!
Nonnie can't wait to see our little girl!

AP said...

And I'm so very thankful that this blessing has entered into your lives. Enjoy each precious moment of peace because the fun is just beginning. Love to you both!

AP