
Mr. D. spent some of his birthday money to treat us to this. It's a bed in the bag kind of thing. It included a duvet cover, 2 pillow shams, 2 euro pillow shams* (which we don't have Euro pillows yet, so *not pictured) 2 decorative pillows and a bed skirt. It looks amazing with the "new" paint in our bedroom. Very Westin-esque in my opinion, which is a look we love. You'd never know that underneath it all are old taupe colored sheets. We will NOT be giving those up any time soon. I guess since I confessed that I am not a good bed making I might as well confess that Mr. D. and I are total sheet snobs. We prefer a thousand thread count and above. This probably explains why we only have one set of sheets. They are just SO cozy. I am glad I made the bed. Mr. D. would probably be in there with a level making sure all of the lines are perfectly level. Just kidding.... kind of. I am glad that our room is coming together slowly but surely. Life is good at Casa De D.
3 comments:
I love it
We're the same way! We have one fabulous set of sheets, and then one back-up that's just semi-OK. I think it's much more practical to spend money on one great set, rather than have lots of sets that are mediocre. It's impossible to go back to cheap sheets once you've experienced the good ones. I thought I was the only one.
Mandy D.
It's not just you! I will skimp on lots of things but NOT my sheets!!
Post a Comment