Sunday, November 1, 2009

fast forward one week later

Here we are a week later and my what a week this has been. What started out as a little allergy last Sunday turned into a full blown need for antibiotics, daytime decongestants and cough medicine and nighttime cough syrup with codeine. Now, imagine if you will... I could barely speak for 3 days. I mean mouth open words not coming out couldn't speak. Of course I thought of a million things to say! Thank goodness for the technology we call texting!

Let's see.... this week... Monday nothing special. Tuesday, my Girl Scouts had their candle lighting ceremony where they officially became scouts. Both the Brownies and the Juniors did a great job with the serious nature of the ceremonies. Tuesday night, Mr. D. had to go shopping for work after work and I went with him. We went to Party City - 4 days before Halloween. It was CRAZY in there. We went a few other places and he took me to Cozumel for dinner for my efforts. Wednesday was my class field trip to the park. It was a wonderful day. The kids had so much fun. I had Parker and Caleb that afternoon. Here is a funny picture of Parker when he realized that there was an actual apple in the middle of the candied apple. After they went home, I slipped on the PJ's and dozed off and on all night.

Thursday was a busy one! I tried on a pair of wooden shoes. They are NOT comfortable. I hope the people of the Netherlands have more used technology to create more comfortable footwear!
I can not confirm nor deny that I may have boo'd the neighbors.
I taped off more of the top secret new element in the Halloween Extravaganza. All in All, Thursday was fun.

Friday: I started thinking about what my Halloween costume would be. Yes! I am a procrastinator. We had a great day at school. After school I went to Costco and Walmart. I saw my Mother. While I shopped I found Christmas presents for Charlotte, Rylee, Donovan and Kaleigh. I got the stuff for my costume, groceries, and the things I was responsible to have at the party. That night, we introduced Parker and Caleb to the Thriller video. I have to leave now to go somewhere. So, stay tuned till later when I will post, pics from the Halloween Extravaganza, unveil my Halloween costume -- and recap the adventure I am going on today. Have a great Sunday!

No comments: