I started thinking about my costume on Friday and I was still working on it as the guest were arriving. Here is it:
Sunday, November 1, 2009
now where was I
.... let's see, oh yes, Halloween. This is the new element Mr. D. envisioned and we created. The trick or treat sign.
It is illuminated with a black light for an extra creepy effect. We definitely were the most decorated house in the neighborhood. The weather was chilly but not unbearable. We had lots of trick or treaters and lots candy to give out.
I started thinking about my costume on Friday and I was still working on it as the guest were arriving. Here is it:
I simply took 2 bags of rafia, a needle and stretchy necklace string. I made 2 ponytail holders, 2 anklets, 2 bracelets and a necklace... and VOILA! A scarecrow! I thought it was pretty awesome. Here are my legs and feet.
At the end of the night...
I sealed it up so it will be fresh and new for next year. All in all it was another incredibly fun you with our neighbors and friends. Here are pictures of Parker, Caleb, Ki and Avi.
I started thinking about my costume on Friday and I was still working on it as the guest were arriving. Here is it:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your costume is so cute! And what great decorations.
I think Clark out did himself this year and you were oh so creative. WOW what a fun couple you guys are and as always so giving to the children in your lives.
he children were so cute!
Don't you just love the Food Saver??
Mandy D.
I love the food saver!!!
Post a Comment