Oh my couldn't you just eat her up!
12 months! Gracious!
I can see how happy and cute she is! I also think Aunt Maggie scored some big points with the little lady giving her the ice cream!
Loved those recipes! The cake is out of this world and so is that precious little girl. I never saw such a happy little girl. Love and thanks!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my couldn't you just eat her up!
12 months! Gracious!
I can see how happy and cute she is! I also think Aunt Maggie scored some big points with the little lady giving her the ice cream!
I can see how happy and cute she is! I also think Aunt Maggie scored some big points with the little lady giving her the ice cream!
Loved those recipes! The cake is out of this world and so is that precious little girl. I never saw such a happy little girl. Love and thanks!
Post a Comment