Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday 13: Thirteen pictures from my week and stories behind them

1) As part of my anniversary gift, Mr. D. bought a couple of cool bottles to house my lemonade making efforts. I made a new recipe this week. He said it was "better". I didn't like it very much at all. Here is how I made it this week.
2) He also got me a little potted daisy plant for my kitchen windowsill.


3) We got the pleasure of babysitting Austin this week while his big brothers played T-ball. It was fun having this little guy around!! He is already Mr. Personality!!


4) He is also very LONG!! Here he is on my favorite baby blanket that I have. My Mother made it for me! It's PRECIOUS!!


5) My class started a new project this week- SEA MONKEYS!!



6-12 Kate surprised me this morning by spreading buttons all over the classroom. I collect and LOVE buttons!!! Kate is SO MUCH FUN!!!!





13. I found the cutest baskets on a 50% off sale today!! I love them and have the prefect place picked out for them already! The picture is dark- but they are an olivey greenish color.


No comments: