Monday, April 12, 2010

weekend recap

Here is a few picture of my cute little nephew-- HENRY!! One of the perks of the shower weekend was spending lots of time with this little guy. He is SO fun!!



I really like this picture of me with Henry.
I can't tell you enough how much fun I had loving on this little love bug. He is an absolute angel!

This weekend was the wedding shower for Scott and Erica. I thought it was a great party. We could not have asked for better weather. It was a great afternoon. Here is a photo collage. If you click on it, you can see the pictures larger on the screen.
It is going to be a fun wedding and the family is all a buzz about it.





3 comments:

momma said...

In the picture of henry and you, it looks to me like you two have a special thing. I believe you guys could be up to some mischief.

Scott said...

You guys did a great job on our shower! And you didn't even leave a mess. Enjoyed the German choc cake for sure.

Meredith said...

Sandy's momma, I believe you are right! :)