Wednesday, April 21, 2010

imagine if you will....

It's class picture day. Usually this outdoor group picture is on the coldest day of the year, but today we lucked out with 70 degrees and sunny. We have the sweetest photographer and the kids love her. She skillfully arranged the group and got all 27 kids and three teachers settled. She starts snapping pictures.

Now imagine a wren- you know of the small bird variety flying directly into the hair of one of the teachers. Yep- that would be me. I didn't scream and remained calm but I could hear her wings flapping in my ear and it was CREEPY!! After the pictures we went back inside and one of the kids pointed out that I had a little inch worm crawling on my shoulder. I am sure that is what she was after!

I am not sure if the photographer captured it, and I may never know, but I can tell you one thing... I would L-O-V-E to see the pictures!

1 comment:

momma said...

Oh I am sure you will get to see the picture .........someday ..... after you have written your third best seller of Children's book. Up it will pop and the lady will make about a million dollars for it. But it will be a win win becasue you will be inspired to write your fourth Childrens book. That book will be called "The teacher with a worm finds a bird." Or "The worm finds a teacher and the bird finds a worm." You decide!