1) Oprah Winfrey
You all had to know that Oprah would be gracing the top of my list. I admire Oprah Winfrey. In my opinion the world needs Oprah. I enjoy her as an entertainer, but I am mostly impressed with her generosity. Her heart is so big and she just gives and gives. I wish I could do as much for the world as Oprah has.
2) Laura Bush
I have always loved Laura Bush. She has such a gentle spirit about her. She was a teacher and a librarian. She and I have a lot in common and I think it would make for great dinner conversation
3) Paula Deen- and I hope she'll cook!
I think this lady is 100% pure fun! I love to watch her, I love her story and I love her recipes.
4) Joel and Victoria Osteen
For those of you who do not know Joel Osteen, you should really check out his show. He preachs a "feel good" sermon that my husband and I love tuning in to. His wife always sits there so sweetly and I think they would be fun to eat with.
5) Ellen
I think Ellen would be a very entertaining dinner guest. I am always amused by her.
6) Rachel Ray
I would like to go out and spend $40 a day with this fun girl. Maybe I could meet her somewhere super cool- like San Francisco.
7) The entire Big Brother 8 household- minus Jen who I really want to get kicked out.
This is a show that I am WAY TOO INTO! I am watching it on the night of the show as well as the live feeds on Showtime.
8) Maria Montessori
Maria is the only deceased person on the list. I would really like to have dinner with her because I just have a few questions.
9) Dolly Parton
I have been a fan of Dolly's for as long as I remember. I would love to have dinner with her and hear all of her stories about growing up in the Tennessee mountains.
10) Ceasar Milan
He is known as the "Dog Whisperer" and I love watching him in action. I would like to have him over to help me with Brady.
11) George Winston
He is a brilliant pianist. I would love to have dinner with him and then listen to him play the piano.
12) Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott
I would love to go and visit their bed and breakfast.
13) Billy Joel
My hubby is a huge fan of this guy. We have seen him in concert and enjoy his music. Maybe the piano man would even sing us a song.
2 comments:
What about me??????????????
Are you free September 8th?
Maybe we can even catch a ball game.
Post a Comment