The first day of school is in 2 weeks. In my world that means it is crunch time. Since I am planning to go on vacation soon, and that leaves me basically a week to have everything ready. Today, I devoted my day to lesson making. I focused on science classification baskets. I was able to complete labeled and unlabeled cards for avis, mollusk, chondrichthyes, mammal, coelenterate, and arthropod. They are all ready to go to the parent teacher store for laminating some time this week. I also made name tags for cubbies, hooks and extra clothes bags. Yesterday, I purchased the bulletin board that I have spent 3 weeks looking for. I am also excited because my classroom is getting new shelving this year. It will be like a total classroom makeover. I have lots of lessons left to make on my to do list. I love this time of year. I think there is nothing more exciting than the first day of school-
for kids and teachers too!
On another note, I am happy to announce that I am blogging from my couch in the living room. The wireless network is up and running and I am as happy as I can be!
1 comment:
YAY! Back to school!
Don't you just love having a laptop and writing ANYwhere you want?! I love it.
Post a Comment