Monday, August 6, 2007

back to school shower

Today, my classroom was showered with back to school gifts from the parents. I can't even describe how incredible it is. We received so many things that the children will love. I am so looking forward to the new school year. Here are the gifts we received today.

1616 sheets of construction paper
1 pack of copy paper
600 crayons
51 glue sticks (one pack of which I will be blogging about later)
20 pencils
7 rolls of tape
an 8 pack of markers
24 pack of sharpie markers in assorted colors (I'm in heaven!)
10 wooden puzzles
2 packs of modeling clay
1 large hand soap refill
1 bottle of 409
3 pencil sharpeners
8 pack of black and red sharpies
6 boxes of Kleenex
4 pack of Clorox wipes
3 bottles of school glue
2 pair of kids scissors

I am so glad to be starting off the new school year with a well stocked classroom. It is going to be wonderful.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

What great parents your classroom has! I'm salivating over all those Sharpies... :)